Most of the members in The Plastics contributed to creating this book. The only girls who were not mentioned were Cady Heron, Gretchen Wieners and Karen Smith because they played a part in writing some of the pages in the book.
Regina took the Burn Book into Mr. Duvall's office, saying she found it in the girls' bathroom. She then left the office to distribute photocopied pages of the Burn Book around the school hallways.
When students learned about this, it sparked huge controversy to both female students and teachers. Later, it all ended when Cady took the blame for whole 'Burn Book' incident.
- Trang Pak is a grotsky little byotch. Trang Pak made out with Coach Carr. (Still true)
- Bethany Byrd has an amazing ability to suppress her gag reflex. Uses Super Jumbo Tampons... slut.
- Muckleroy takes medication for the boil on his back... side
- [Name off camera, but ending with "gson"] Didn't shower for a month.. during SUMMER, and to this day still hasn't washed her hair.
- Something to the effect that reveals Sun Jin Dinh also made out with Coach Carr.
- Dawn Schweitzer is a fat virgin, has a huge ass.. (still half true)
- Amber D'Alessio made out with a hot dog.
- Janis Ian - dyke.
- Damian Leigh, too gay to function.
- Kaitlyn Warrens is a fat whore.
- Sharon Norbury: Ms. Norbury is a Pusher, A SAD OLD DRUG PUSHER.
- Regina George: This girl is the nastiest skank bitch I've ever met. Do not trust her. She is a fugly slut.
- In the Musical, the captions are written about backstage crew members
- There was a time the Burn Book fell into the orchestra pit and it had to be thrown back on stage.
- Amber D'Alessio's original quote was "Gave a blowjob to a hotdog," however that line was cut out so the movie could keep a PG 13 rating.